Monday, May 20, 2013

Crafty Creations


This week, I worked on many different arts & crafts projects.


  A new forest scrapbook I made by spray painting a blank book white and adding a piece of owl print wrapping paper.  I'm like a little old lady, gluing photographs and various scraps in my book of memories...


Seed Bombs are guerrilla gardening weapons of mass creativity!  These "bombs" are made by rolling wildflower seeds into red clay.  When thrown into an area with sprinklers, the clay melts and becomes fertile soil!


I made this raccoon pillow from a children's shirt, green dye, hemp string and camping theme buttons.  It reminds me of mountain folk art and now rests on my miniature rocking chair!

I hope these projects have inspired you to make some crafty creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment