Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground




A quick update:
These days, I've been so damn busy I feel like I don't even have time for the most important thing in my life, this blog. Between juggling school, friends, and work I'm being spread way too thin and I hate it! I vow to start uploading more of my life, going back to my original goal of updating every day. Fall ends in 11 days, and I still have lots on my to-do list for The Forest...

Now, onto my Daily Outfit...I wore a shirt patterned with apples and two tiny pockets to hold an iPod or some candy in, a knitted cap my friend Anika made me (check out her etsy!), purple pants, moccasins, owl necklace, and a picnic basket as a purse. This combination of hat / pants / random shirt has been my go-to outfit all month. What do you throw on when you don't feel like putting in the effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment