Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Gingerbread Girl



Run run run, as fast as you can
You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread gal!

Happy Holidays, everyone!  This morning, I awoke at 6 AM to bake up some gingerbread.  I cut out people, trees, and cottages at my kitchen table, while listening to a gingerbread mixtape:

Gingerbread Coffin - Rasputina
The World We Love so Much -Rivers Cuomo
Ginger- Twin Sister

I made my gingerbread outfit inspired by the designs of Made With Love by Hannah.  However, my design is but a cheap copy of hers, I admit...I wore it with Betsey Johnson gingham tights, gingerbread clogs, a tan shirt with brown ribbon and white dots, a homemade brooch of a gingerbread house,  white gloves, a gingerbread man ring and a little gingerbread tree hair clip I made with scraps of the ribbon. 


Jesse came over on his bicycle and my mom woke up to help me with the decorating.  It was like having a team of merry baking elves in the christmas workshop!  I had to pack the cookies in my basket and dash off to work, as we were having a gingerbread themed storytime at the library! 

No comments:

Post a Comment