Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Little Red Riding Hood



Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood.
Hey Little Red Riding Hood
I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone.

  Yesterday, Me and Jesse went to the Thrfit Store Dumpster and found a ton of great stuff, among them a cool purple rose dress, 60's black and white dress, and this cape!!!  The tag boasts that it can be worn with hundreds of costumes: temptress, vampress, devil girl, showgirl, red riding hood, southern belle, and wonder woman...well I love it and had to show it off today, even though I don't plan on wearing it until later this fall.


My basket was packed with a Tinkerbell Bandana, Camera, Wallet, Nintendo DS + The Bearnstein Bears and The Spooky Old Tree, Orange, Grimm's Fairy Tales, and Keys.
I walked through the Forest, my mom yelled "Hey, quit walking around dressed like that, you're gonna get eaten by the big bad wolf!".  After wandering through the woods, I made it to my destination...


Well, it's getting dark, I better go...

No comments:

Post a Comment