Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


photo by Sanrio

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Although, for me it's not a happy holiday.  My mother hates me because I'm mentally exhausted and wanted to relax at home and spend the evening with my boyfriend and his family this year, and says she's sick of how I act like I work so hard, when all I supposedly do is sit at home doing drugs all day, my boyfriend has been called a "stoner loser" and yelled at, I've been guilt-tripped and I wish I could live on my own.  I wish it was the future, and my blog was a major success with tons of readers who would be willing to let me crash on their couch for a few nights while I live the wanderlust life.  I wish I had a vehicle to live in, anything!  But enough negativity.  I'm not gonna let others false assumptions of how I am keep my down.  Here is a list of everything I am thankful for this whole year...

The Forest: I could not ask for a better blog, lifestyle or subculture!  I started blogging much more this year and this website has grown into something bigger than I had ever dreamed could be possible!  It's not just a hobby for me, but a carreer, a buisness, a passion.  And it's only going to get better next year...

My Boyfriend: He is my best friend and more than I could ask for. Funny, cute, smart and amazing.  We've been through so much this year, from me riding my bike all the way across town to meet him, to living next door to each other to going to back to school together.  He is always helping me make my dreams a reality, whether by taking pictures with me, letting me use him front lawn to have my yard sales, or just being there, he is the best boyfriend in the world!

The Cats: When I was younger I had no pets at all, now I have many wonderful animals living in the Forest, from my cute cat Kitty to the black and orange teenage cats across the street and even the kittens that lived under my bed for a while!  I love animals and want to share my life with them...

Friends: Online and off, I have found some of the best friends ever this year.  You all know who you are, and you are wonderful.  Thank you for hanging out with me and helping me out when times got tough...

Family:  Even though my family hates me and thinks I'm a 19 year old loser still freeloading at home, I love them and everything they have done for me.    I just wish they would understand me..

Wicca: I know it sounds cliche and ridiculous, but this really is the religion for me.  My whole life I was just very spiritual with no real path but studying the craft has helped me put a structure on my own beliefs and find a way to fit them into my daily life and use the infitite power within to create the life of my dreams!

College:  I never wanted to go to college, but I'm glad my friend Ruben came over one day last summer and forced me to register for community college.  I was able to get finanical aid and all my class fees waived and it's nice to have a challenge again, at least for my writing.  I hope to take Art, Magic, and English next semseter!

Free Stuff: I got so much free stuff this year, you wouldn't even believe me if I showed you.  I swear, the universe just drops thing right in my lap.  Clothes, movies, toys, art supplies, food, prizes...

Technology:  I am thankful for having an internet connection, camera and laptop.  Without these things, The Forest would not be possible...

Life: I'm so glad to just be alive, happy and healthy.  I had an addiction to drugs and even ended up in the hospital last year, but I have stopped that and just learned to get high off life.  Every day is a wonderful package of surprises for me and I don't have to take anything to trip...

You: for reading this.  I never thought anyone would even be interested in my words and pictures but somehow, you are here reading this right now.  Please leave a comment or make a profile so I can know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment