Monday, June 3, 2013

What I Did Over Summer Vacation...



Well, I’m back online for good these days, and just in time for back-to-school!  I consider my hiatus from this blog a long summer vacation.  And here’s what I did the whole time I didn’t have internet…
I cut my bangs and decided to “go green”  only had one jar of dye and wanted to make it last, so I did only my bangs.

Went bug and mushroom hunting and added to my forest field journal.

Visited family and spent a lot of time with my cousins!

Played a ton of video games.  Mostly Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess.

Didn’t have a chance to go camping (what a change from last summer!) Stayed home and crafted…

Got a “new-old” pair of shoes.  I found my old drugstore shoes and cleaned them,
then borrowed Jesse’s compass stamp to make a design…

No comments:

Post a Comment