Sunday, August 18, 2013

Off to School Again...


Well, it's that time of year again....the time to stock up on a ton of cute supplies and clothes and go back to school ready to learn new things!  This semester, I got some classes I'm excited to take:


I needed a folder for school, so instead of spending nine dollars on the cute folders at target, I went to the thrift store, got a plain white folder for a quarter, picked some leaves from the yard and made a really cool "botanist's book" folder!  Won't it be cool if the leaves turn brown in the fall?


I went on a back to school couponing trip at Target and got free pens, rulers, and notebook paper (the pens were free through coupons and the leaf pattern notebook paper I was able to get "free" with a $5 swagbucks gift card).  I dug up all my old supplies and found a cool pencil case, wooden pencils, and some really cool recycled folders with fern leaves on them!  I love getting back to school supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment