Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites: Waters + Woods

Hope everyone is having a very foresty friday.  I for one can't wait for a weekend in the woods!    I'm dreaming of going to the forest by the lake, wearing a woodgrain one-piece, swimming, logrolling, and taking pictures!  


print by Frida Clements

This print really sums up summer for me.  The geometric patterns, the blues and greens blending into a forest and river blur...

source unknown

Welcome to Guitar Lake!  This picture reminds me of a place in my town I like to call 'Slingshot Pond'  which has an old tree in the perfect Y shape.  I've always wanted to use a bungee cord to make a human slingshot to launch into the pond.  I love places like this...

source unknown

Ooh, Lost Lake would be an amazing vacation spot!  
The name conjures up images of mystery, like an old Nancy Drew novel...


I feel like my town's lake looks an awful lot like Lake Hylia from the Legend of Zelda series...


On my reading list for the weekend?  Thoreau's Canoeing in the Wilderness!





No comments:

Post a Comment