Thursday, February 21, 2008

About Me


Hi, I'm Ariel.  I started the Forest to share the wonderful woodsy subculture I discovered in 2008.  In the Forest you'll find daily inspiration on how to live life to the fullest forest!  From crafts, forest fashion, forest foods, music recommendations, gardening, camping and more!  I try to live a green, eco-friendly, and down to earth lifestyle.  My philosophy is to use materials that can be found cheap, free, or foraged so that you, the reader, can access these projects easier...



I'm from a small valley town in Southern California, surrounded by mountains, lakes and woods!

I moved to Baltimore, Maryland fall 2015


I love animals and have several cats.  One day I hope to have a small farm!


I ride my just about everywhere I need to get in town, only driving if I absolutely have to.  I believe it's better for the environment that way.  One day I hope to build a tiny house that can be hitched to two bikes like a caravan...


No comments:

Post a Comment