Tuesday, January 15, 2019

What Happened to the Forest?


 
 
It's just a typical Tuesday in the trees, but I sense something in the breeze... things are changing in the forest...it's been three long years since I blogged regularly and I really missed writing this story.  That is why this year will be the return of The Forest!  I can't wait to start sharing forest fashion, crafts, recipes and stories again.



So, what happened in the missing chapters?  I moved to a little shack in the Northwoods for a year, hid out among the trees and squirrels recovering from a bad breakup.  Fell in love with a purple haired pixie who plays the violin.  Found a  second job working at the most historical library in the city.  Moved to a new apartment in the heart of town.  Started feeling like myself again.



 Finally, I can have my cake and read it too!

I have big plans in store for this year; like buying a car, going hiking every weekend, adopting a new pet, re-starting my etsy shop, vending a new spring line at the Fairy Festival, making my own tarot deck, hosting a game of thrones party, writing more fairy tales, getting a better job as a children's librarian, saving for a vacation to Ireland, writing a book based on this blog, programming new apps, and so much more!  Stay tuned, forest friends...

3 comments:

  1. I know I don't really comment, but I have been reading your blog for years, and I love it. I am glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. metsa müük tegeleb metsa ostu ja müügiga Eestis. Raiekohta haldavad vajaduse korral kõige keskkonnasõbralikumad metsatehnika ja kogenud töötajad. Metsa ABC on üks tunnustatumaid ja usaldusväärsemaid metsamajandusettevõtteid Eestis. Selle ühistud abistavad metsaomanikke metsa või puidu müümisel ja muude metsamajandustööde tegemisel.

    ReplyDelete