Monday, May 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Friends of the Forest Feast




Since I will not be able to spend Thankgiving with my closest friends, I decided to have a  potluck with them the day before!  We met at the Sacred Circle of Trees in the park next door to my house with a picnic basket full of:

Wild Berry Baked Bread Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhiches

Far, Far Away Fairytale Soup (Campbell's Chicken and Veggie Soup mixed w/ Shrek Shapes soup)

Cornbread & Honey



Jesse brought an acoustic guitar we had lying around and we met up with our friends.  Ruben and his boyfriend Jairo brought a bottle of sparkling grape juice and sweet rice.  We sat around eating and making lists of what we were thankful for this year.  I gave Ruben a tarot reading and then we went to my house to make movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment