Monday, May 20, 2013

Week of Wonders


It's the little things in life that make the everyday routines of the workweek filled with wonders.  Lately, I'm loving...


Forest-inspired manicures.  Sewing, typing, and reading require me to look at my hands, so why not make them look amazing?  An owl ring, brown nail polish, and a real leaf ought to do the trick...


100 Classic Books for Nintendo DS.  Don't get me wrong, nothing compares to being curled up with a good real book, but I like this game because it has many books I've always wanted to read; including The Princess and the Goblin & Life in the Woods. It's so compact, portable and paperless!


Forest felt friends!  I've been trying my hand at making stuffed creatures from felt and find it easy & fun.  I've been crating lots, tying them to my purse or stringing them on a necklace...


What makes your week filled with wonders?

No comments:

Post a Comment