Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Halloweek!

Only seven more days until All Hallow's Eve...which, for me, means celebrating the holiday for a whole week, starting today!  Here are some ideas for some fun craft projects you can do this Halloweek...


Start carving your pumpkins...last year I was inspired by Rachel Ray magazine to make this mounted pumpkin head with acorns, antlers, and leaves!  Keep your eyes peeled within the next few days for some cool pumpkin tutorials!



Make owl goodie bags for the trick or treaters...use brown paper bags and construction paper.


A seasonal wreath will provide holiday decor until Thanksgiving.  I used an old wreath I dumpster dived, tacky glue, fake leaves I found in the garage from last year and orange yarn.  

Friends of the forest, what are your Halloween tradtions?

No comments:

Post a Comment