Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday as Usual...


For me, weekends are all about fun in the forest.  I like to try to do enjoyable things and focus less on work and chores.  Reading classic books in the woods is one of my all-time favorite activities...


I like to do a few crafts in the morning without the pressure to create a blog post about it.  Just something to do for fun, get the creativity flowing.  I used some of my favorite fabric to make a custom picnic set with a basket I've always had.  I used the fabric to make napkins and a picnic cloth, found an old flask in the garage to throw in, and made a little hairbow with the scraps.  Now, to pack a lunch...


Now I'm just enjoying the afternoon listening to symphonies while reading vintage music-lover's handbooks...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I went out into the woods and wandered around. In addition to taking pictures, I just enjoyed being in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I try to go to the forest as often as I can (it seems to be rapidly disappearing...) I'm glad you got to have a nice hike!

    ReplyDelete