Monday, July 14, 2014

Coin-Operated Rides




One of my weird obsessions are coin-operated rides.  Whenever I see a new one I pop in a quarter and go climb on... Some people like to go to photobooths, I like to go on rides.  They make a mundane errand as fun as going to an amusement park!  I would love to own a ton of little rides like this on a small plot of land to open a miniature forest theme park!  Who knows, maybe one day I'll get a few of these rides for the Forest store I want to open!  Now if only I could find a coin-operated boy like the Dresden Dolls...



Look at this little log!  We have a Flintstone's ride in our town, but it's a purple dinosaur...


A train going round and round a tree?  How cute and cool!  It reminds me of the tree boss in  Kirby 64!  




A cute little squirrel with a bow tie on a mossy log with mushrooms...what's not to love about this ride?  It's reminiscent of the lyrics 'saw a squirrel in the yard doing backflips for change' by Neva Dinova...






No comments:

Post a Comment