Monday, July 14, 2014

Coin-Operated Rides




One of my weird obsessions are coin-operated rides.  Whenever I see a new one I pop in a quarter and go climb on... Some people like to go to photobooths, I like to go on rides.  They make a mundane errand as fun as going to an amusement park!  I would love to own a ton of little rides like this on a small plot of land to open a miniature forest theme park!  Who knows, maybe one day I'll get a few of these rides for the Forest store I want to open!  Now if only I could find a coin-operated boy like the Dresden Dolls...



Look at this little log!  We have a Flintstone's ride in our town, but it's a purple dinosaur...


A train going round and round a tree?  How cute and cool!  It reminds me of the tree boss in  Kirby 64!  




A cute little squirrel with a bow tie on a mossy log with mushrooms...what's not to love about this ride?  It's reminiscent of the lyrics 'saw a squirrel in the yard doing backflips for change' by Neva Dinova...






1 comment:

  1. Raie on puude langetamine, mis on osa raietööst. Puud raiuv inimene on langetaja. Langetaja on masin, mis suudab kas ühe hiiglasliku puu või rühma langetada ja mitu väikest puud korraga langetada. Metsa müük on kaks meetodit, käsitsi raie ja raiekobar.

    ReplyDelete