Sunday, August 24, 2014

Last Road Trip of the Summer...


Hi, friends of the Forest.  I recently returned from a week long vacation in Arizona to visit my mom.  Now, I'm not much of a desert-dweller, so luckily it was raining the entire week that I visited.  We drove through deserts, cities, and forests...


In the city by the woods I saw a green building called the Elk's Theater.  How I wished I could have danced in the grand ballroom!


We visited my Aunt Cathy who had recently moved out to an RV park in Arizona.  She had an awesome RV with woodgrain details, an 8-Track player blasting Simon and Garfunkel, and tons of old family memories....


Of course the trip wouldn't be complete without some thrifting, so my mom and I hit up every thrift shop in phoenix!  I got this cute golfing dog hanger that I thought was a bear at first...


1 comment:

  1. Raie on puude langetamine, mis on osa raietööst. Puud raiuv inimene on langetaja. Langetaja on masin, mis suudab kas ühe hiiglasliku puu või rühma langetada ja mitu väikest puud korraga langetada. Metsa müük on kaks meetodit, käsitsi raie ja raiekobar.

    ReplyDelete