Sunday, November 30, 2014

November in Review


Gosh, forest friends, November went by so darn fast!  

It was a big ol' mess of harvest moons, foxes, early morning bike rides, french music, cloudy days, new furniture, new shoes, new dresses, squirrels, foraging nuts, pumpkin, butternut squash, binge watching the beverly hillbillies (again), my little kitchen, coffee dates, old memories, collecting cookie jars, joan baez records, fun photoshoots, family baseball games, cooking a big thanksgiving dinner, seeing the new hunger games with my mom, visiting my mom while she was in town, embroidery, antiques, sewing jesse a good sturdy pair of jeans from denim my grandma gave me, watching movies in the living room with Ol' R, impromptu crafting parties with Johnny and Rheyanna, picking avacados and peppers with my cousins, making gold leaf pins for all the women in my family to wear on thanksgiving, bird watching, woodpeckers, writing a new musical, spending three days with my family for thanksgiving, christmas shopping, and so much more!


Songs
Woods - The Rosebuds
The Naturist - Ham Sandwich
November - Azure Ray
In a Sweater Poorly Knit - Mewithoutyou
Lonesome Road - Joan Baez
Running through the Woodland - Message to Bears
Homeward Bound - Simon & Garfunkel
Rise to Me - The Decemberists
Bob Dylan's Dream - Peter, Paul & Mary

Movies
Return of the Beverly Hillbillies
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

Blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment