Sunday, October 30, 2022

3 Spooky Stamped Crafts


Need to conjure up a little last minute Halloweekend spirit? Here are three spooky stamped crafts to create...

We found some fancy bottles and stamped potion labels for some of my bewitching brews. A relaxing elixir of lavender and rose, a luck potion (No I will not reveal the recipe as I am still working on it after a decade) and a bottle of cat claws. Cat's claws are magical ingredients that contain the properties of strength, protection and tenacity.


Stamped postcards to spread fall fun to friends and family are a quick and easy seasonal activity. Take a walk to the postbox while looking at the autumn leaves in your neighborhood.


Using a variety of face part rubber stamps, this is a clean alternative to carving a jack-o'-lantern. Stamp silly faces on small pumpkins. Afterwards, you can wipe the ink off and they'll be safe to feed to wildlife.


Last but not least, I made some last minute treat bags of candy for my friends that I decorated with rubber stamps.





1 comment: