Sunday, November 20, 2022

Weekend in the Woods


Good morning friends of the forest! What a wonderful weekend it has been here. Fall has come to the forest, so I have been enjoying long walks in the park, trees scattering leaves downtown on the way to work, and cozy nights in spent reading the neverending stack of books I bring home from the library every week....


Saturday I went to the library to attend a crankie show by local artist Katherine Fahey in the Night Room. There were five shows total in that delightful dark hour, some set in our city of Baltimore. It was an inspiring afternoon. While I would have loved to linger and chat with friends Tom Warner and Dan Van Allen, time was of the essence so I had to dash back to my art studio in the village to work...


Here is a video from the artist of one of her most famous crankies, Francis Whitmore's Wife...


1 comment:

  1. That's a very impressive first try at making a shadow puppet theater video.

    ReplyDelete