Monday, May 20, 2013

Crafty Creations


Hello, everyone!  It's time for another show & tell update on some of the crafts I've been working on lately... I haven't been producing many items since most everything is packed up.  The good news is, I'm going to have my own magical crafty workshop at the new cottage.  I can't wait!  Ahem, now, the crafts...



Inspired by the fabulous forest pouches made by the Dainty Squid, I decided to try my hand at making a few out of supplies I already had on hand.  A pre-made pouch with a boring pattern, scraps of owl flannel and some dye.  I think it came out pretty good, as I sewed it all by hand...



I found a pair of floppy animal ears in the Thrift Store Dumpster ages ago, but never knew what to do with them.  One day, I was walking in the fields when I came across a stuffed deer.  I captured it and cut the stuffed antlers off, sewed them to the headband and made the ears stand up with wire!



My forest folk felt art jewelry box!  I had an antique box lined with red velvet, but I replaced it with green and added a scene!  The finishing touch is a stuffed log rotating bracelet holder...

My Friends of the Forest, have YOU made any cute creations lately?  Post them here...

No comments:

Post a Comment