Monday, May 20, 2013

Thrift Treasures & Forest Finds


Hello my dear readers, I think I'd like to make Thrift Treasures a regular post.  I just love sharing good deals and the stories behind them, and hope that these posts give you inspiration on your next thrift shop outing...


My new favorite thing, a vintage spool I found at Jesse's yard sale for free! I wound hemp around it's carved designs...


A cute owl tin frommy new favrorite shop in town, Grammy's Thrift!  I dug around for a while and found this is a basket of ornaments and cermaic mice.  The tin has an owl on the front and opens to reveal a baby barn owl nest...


Last but not least, I found this pair of wooden shoes imported from Holland in the back of the Corner Store, where the seamstress mends dresses and sells knick-knacks from her homeland!

No comments:

Post a Comment