Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Country Miss



dress: thrifted
belt: thrifted
tights: Dollar Tree
accessories: my creations
boots: thrifted at Motherlode
I made this acorn necklace by drilling a hole into the cap, then screwing in a closed hook.  I glued the acorn back in then strung in on hemp!
A few weeks ago I found a petrified squirrel in the fields.  I couldn't just let this cute critter waste away in the streets, so I took it home and tried my hand at a few taxidermy projects.  This lucky squirrel paw bracelet is one that will be on sale at my next Motherlode swap meet!
I made this stump ring with a piece of wood I found while thrifting.  Sorry for the blurry shot, but I had to get those green books in the background and this was the only photo that had them!

No comments:

Post a Comment