Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daily Outfit: Typical Tuesday







shirt: my vintage white basic blouse
necklace: petrified wood charm on a chain w/ brass leaves, Target
slacks: vintage green, pleated & pressed
shoes: basic browns, c/o Target
 


What I wore to work on a Tuesday afternoon.  I was inspired by my ideas of how librarians would have dressed in the decades past, Nora Roberts’ Key Series (trio of women go on a Celtic quest to find the keys, one is a librarian, one spends too much on clothes), and my female co-worker’s high waisted pants. I scored these green dreams at Grammy’s Thrift for 50 cents!
 




I adored these pants because of this cute brass buckle on a green background, slightly Celtic but vintage and professional at the same time.  Even if they are scrunchy and baggy in the back….I don’t care, I’ll rock ‘em with confidence!


No comments:

Post a Comment