Monday, May 20, 2013

Exploring the Minish Forest!



Me & my friend David.
I draw inspiration from the style of mediaval maidens these days.  A forest parti-colored dress, black leather flats, a brown belt, a triforce shield pin, brown undershirt, and my favorite rings feel very forest.  My dress was extravagant, found in the thrift store dumpster, composed of the comfiest cotton and featuring three shades of brown, green and teal...


I matched my makeup according to  the trio of colors.  NYX Into the Woods eyeshadow, Lime Crime Limited Edition Enchant & Elf Magic Dusts, and Organic Wear Leaf Mascara created the perfect compliment to the natural vibe of the dress.


My Ring of Power tunes into the earthy vibe and helps me scry visions of the future on the surface of the emerald stone...and it matches my dress!  I pretend the ring has passed down to forest adventurers through the ages...perhaps it once belonged to Robin Hood himeself, who stole it from an evil emperor...


My inspiration for the outfit has mainly been Legend of Zelda Minish Cap for Gameboy Advance.  This game has forest fun for everyone!  I've been playing it whenever I have a spare moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment