Monday, May 20, 2013

Forest of Photos



I got a Kindle (since I work at a library and I want to be up to date with the current technologies)  and took it camping, it's loaded up with vintage girl scout manuals and forest classics such as Walden...


Ol' R gave me some inks that were in the garage...Now I just need to make an owl feather quill pen to use it with!


I went on a picnic in the forest and ate granola and berries out of a squirrel dish!


Me and my friend David went dumpster divng and found a box of old books!


I found oak acorns on the forest floor, much better than my hometown Sweet Gum acorns...


In the box of books, I found many green vintage hardcovers...I absolutely love collecting old books!


So far my summer has been one long forest adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment