Monday, May 20, 2013

Just Another Magic Monday...



Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy mondays.  The fresh start, a welcome return to order, getting up early with a cup of coffee and to-do list.  I awoke this morning with kitty licking my face, I spent most of the day cleaning up my room.  The last week of March is traditionally for spring cleaning... My friends gave me The Real Witches Year and The Witches Bible hand picked by a real witch! The rest of my morning was spent studying my magical correspondences, especially Divination 102, taking a bath, and brewing up herbal elixers.  I also got potions of lavender and mint by E.A.R.T.H. Products, my friends mother (also a witch.) brews them up.  My Weekly Detox is a lifesaver!  Tonight is a full moon, the storm moon.  In a time of turbulent chaos, I wish to restore some order to my life and make things right!  Goodnight world...

No comments:

Post a Comment