Monday, May 20, 2013

Maps of the Forest



Burn the Maps-Castledoor
 
Where am I in the Forest these days?  I've been living here for quite some time, and now it's time to know, should I stay or should I go?  I went down to the community center in town and signed up for a four week woodblock carving class.  The theme was "home".  I carved out a forest of trees and made prints of a map of my own little world- the foresty areas in my neighborhood that keep me grounded, my tarot tent, the best place to pick flowers and herbs...



Today I woke up with a cup of coffee, took a walk through the park next door and sat down on the forest floor with Keebler, my black cat witch's familiar.  He's a playful little one, always running up trees... It's a sunny day out here, perfect to stretch out and relax.  There are trees to climb, grass, rosebushes, animals.  It's the closest I can get to a real forest, for now...


I've always loved The Secret™, however I must say it's no secret, it's common sense!  You believe what you want to believe and that's that.  What are your thoughts on it?  I finally got around to buying a used copy of the book and a gratitude journal, where I will compose all my lists of things I love for Merry-Go-Round!

No comments:

Post a Comment