Monday, May 20, 2013

Photos of our Forest Cabin


Just a few photos from Jesse and Ol' R's cozy cabin.  They have so many interesting artifacts and knick knacks around the house, but they're always covered up with trash.  I cleaned the place up a bit for them...

I took the old hat rack out of the garage and set it up by the door.  I took a bunch of forest figurines and lined them up on top of the giant woodgrain television/bar, which I added forest photographs to in the frames that were there...


The kitchen was quite a mess, so I tried to clean it up a bit and bring out the wood gran appliances...


I also added a squirrel magnet to the fridge, which has a woodgrain handle, and re-arranged the magnets that were already there.


After I could coax the cats off the desk, I cleaned it off and eventually turned it into a craft desk for Ol' R...


Last but not least, the backyard.  That's Jesse's room.  He has a tent, a craft desk, and some other stuff out there.  We cleaned out the garden and installed a pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment