Monday, May 20, 2013

The Whole World's Gone Wacky for Wonderland!


The whole world's gone wacky for wonderland!  My friend Rhonda invited me to her Mad Tea Party on Friday, I'm going to the theatre to see Alice in Wonderland, the 99 cent store is selling ceramic shrooms & when I opened up my mailbox the other day, this is what I got...


The March issue of 7x7 San Fransisco magazine, featuring a fantastic fashion spread!  See the cheshire kitten?  After lounging around reading for a while, I dressed up in a cute vintage dress and bunny ears and went to my cousin's birthday party, where we drank tea, ate muffins and danced around with light up wands!  Now, what to listen to while lost in Wonderland?  Here's my mixtape:

Love You Alice - The Apples in Stereo
Looking Glass - Hypnogaja
I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
Who Da Fuck is Alice? - DJ Alice
Always Running Out Of Time - Motion City Soundtrack
Les Amants - The Apples in Stereo
The Streets Fell Into My Window - The Red Paintings
A Wonderful World - Danny Elfman
In A World of My Own - Emilie Autumn
Hall of Mirrors - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Alice - Pogo
Off With Your Head - Mz Ann Thorpik
Together They Dream Into The Evening - The Apples in Stereo
Doors - Danny Elfman
Alice's House - The Psychedelic Furs
Very Good Advice - Robert Smith
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane


As Rhonda says, "The more mushrooms, the merrier!"  I couldn't agree more... Now, everyone, go out and have a wonder-full week!

No comments:

Post a Comment