Monday, May 20, 2013

What Happened to the Forest?


I've been lost in the forest for what feels like forever.  Sorry, everyone!  2011 was going to be the year I turned over a new leaf, updating every day and planting new trees.  Unfortunately, my job had been keeping me busy.  Sometimes I wish I could just quit and go back to doing what I used to do: wake up every day and work on the blog and my art projects. 
However, I am trying to be grateful for my job.  Not everyone can ride a bike to their local library for part time shifts and a job they actually like.  Plus, it pays the bills.
I seem to have found my way back to the path...the Forest will be back soon with a new website, secretsoftheforest.com!  I'm not going to update this site much anymore until I get everything moved over to the new one!  Be patient, my friends of the forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment