Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Daily Outfit: Brown Birds



What I wore on the last cloudy day of the winter.  Here in California, the winter doesn't last long.  Since it was a nice day I decided to go out for a walk in the woods... It stated sprinkling so it was a good thing I brought an umbrella!  I don't mind the rain in the forest, the trees provide a good shelter.  I'm going to miss these cold and white days, the bare trees and grey clouds...

Dress: thrifted, pretty much my new basic
Cardigan: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Accessories: thrifted and handmade


I found a cute umbrella at the thrift store.  My old one was broken, so this is a good replacement.  I like the pattern of birds against a brown background...


Speaking of birds, I added a wooden pin of a hummingbird I made that will soon be on my etsy...




2 comments:

  1. Nice dress, buddy. Perfect color. Whenever I think of you, I think of green. It's your hue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for your comment the other day. Super sweet, and I'm glad everyone understands; we all seem to have been in the same boat at some point in time.

    I'm trying to think of which button you're referring too...I've played around with quite a few. I currently have three different ones, which you can find on my blog in the top right corner under buttons. If you don't want any of those, just let me know and I'll see if I can find the photo you're talking about and make another for you.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete