Friday, January 24, 2014

Forest of Photos: Oh, What a Week!

Wow, what a week.  I did a lot of work, tested out the new bike shed with a trip over the hills and through the woods to coupon, went to a guitar factory party, listened to new music, studied french, & so much more!


We went to a party last night for Ol' R's work....it was right in our hometown and boy were we surprised when it turned out to be a huge event!  Tons of free food, cake pops, backstage tours, and we even got to see a few good bands.  Definitely not a typical Thursday night!


Speaking of music, I made a playlist for every day of the week:

Monday Morning - Tales of Justine
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
Wednesday Morning, 3 AM - Simon & Garfunkel
Sweet Thursday - Matt Costa
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure


Just some of the pins I wore this week.  I like to wear that Nintendo DS one so people will know I can play with them!  I like the Beatles one since it is square, it looks like a miniature record album!


Went to the park often this week, since Jesse leaves during the day now I have to use a tripod and mirror to take daily outfit photos at the park now. I got bored and decided to take a tree shadow shot...

Made a small to-do list pad for myself, if you want it, head over to my Pinterest to download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment