Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favorites: Forests of Green

Hey, friends of the forest.  TGIF!  (That's "Thank gosh it's forest" not, "Thank gosh it's friday!")  This  week really kicked my butt, so I can't wait to start the weekend.  But before I do, here are a few of my favorite things...

leggins by Carouselink

These have got to be the most amazing pair of pantyhose I have ever seen!  Maybe I can try to make something similar with green tights and rubber stamps?

photo by Mary Krupa

This is Sneezy the Squirrel.  People make hats for her.  I have some of these hats, I wonder if the local critters would let me give them one?


Helpful guide on forest foraging.  I should print this out and put it in my nature notebook...


photo by Aled Lewis

Aled Lewis' work is interesting.  I particularly like his video games vs real life series, and want to try to create something similar with the sprites from my favorite games...

print by Justine Howlett

I'll never get tired of looking at modern illustrations of trees...



No comments:

Post a Comment