Friday, January 31, 2014

January in Review: A New Leaf


This month flew by like an airplane in the sky!  I'm really proud of myself for blogging almost every day this month! (I only lost two days this month from being sick!)  I feel like this month was the start of a very productive year.  


Loved this month:
Going for walks along the lake, printing phoographs for my scrapbook, picking fruit, singing Semi-Charmed Kinda Life and other 90's songs with friends on a friday night, getting a brand new bed, finished painting our room green, eating cranberries and cheese, crafting, hanging out with Sean & James playing RPG games, dressing mod and driving around in our bug, journaling in my new notebook, getting free ihop delivered straight to our door, studying french, going for walks in the woods & hikes up the hills, riding around with a new bike trailer, going to concerts, sitting on the ground at a show pinning on pinterest, dumpster diving, rivers, ponds, lakes, developing apps, getting free food on chinese new year, drawing, tennis matches, doing yoga in the park every morning, thrifting cute ceramic critters, taking tons of pictures, porcupine week, pressing leaves, eating violet mints...




Movies I saw:
First Winter
Crystal Fairy
Frozen
the Last Keepers
Pot O Gold

Songs I listened to: 
January Hymn - The Decemberists
 Action/Adventure - Andrew Bird
The Heron and the Fox - Little Scream
Ghost Mouth - Girls
Fairytale Lullaby - Bombay Bicycle Club
Where and What are You? - Woods

Blogs I discovered:
Salt + Pine a cool blog about living between the forest and the sea...

Pinegate Road a forest typographer's blog, has an awesome moss initial art tutorial

a Forest Feast I can't believe I never knew about this blog before!




No comments:

Post a Comment