Monday, March 31, 2014

Forest Finds: Birthday Haul


Gosh, it feels like ages since I've been thrifting (these days I don't have a ton of extra cash to buy whatever I want, and live in one room now, before when I had three rooms!)  Being able to go thrifting like this is a special occasion, once-in-a-lifetime event now!


Jesse took me thrifting to our favorite haunt Grammy's where I picked up these salt and pepper shakers for 50 cents!  


While my mom was in town, we went on a huge thrifting trip together.  She bought me this music box.  Since the tiny dancer inside was gone, she put a small tree in it's place!


New books.  Drawing trees, Herbs, and Garden Magic!


My main birthday present from Jesse was this owl candy dish holder from Grammy's.  Perfect for right next to the bed!  We already ate all the candy in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment