Monday, March 31, 2014

March in Review: March to the Forest!



Whew, they don't call it "march madness" for nothing!  This has been one of the busiest months for me this year, with two birthdays, three parties, and much more!  I can't wait to have a nice, mellow month in April.  This month I got into the habit of marching to the forest every monday morning to collect supplies.  On my route I find lavender, oranges, lemons, rosemary, acorns, cattails, and collect cans to recycle!  I call it being a "freelance forest ranger", I get a chance to clean up the local woods and earn a little money for it!   Other things I loved this month were picnics, green & white, clovers, being really productive, making plans, dreaming big, having parties, developing drink recipes, playing games in the forest, thrifting, purchasing peter pan lingerie, trying new crafts, mushroom cocktails at night while watching Hanna-Barberra's hillbilly bears, potato pinecones, gardening, getting healthy, aloe vera juice, spending time with family, having crazy parties, dancing to 40's music, making a new blog layout, celebrating my birthday, having the luck of the irish, coincidences, lost weekends, living life in a whirlwind, a forest mess.


Fun Films:
Populaire
The Lost Weekend
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Gypsy Girl


Fresh Forest Songs:
March of the Flower Children - Seeds
We Intertwined - The Hush Sound
Sitting in my Tree - The Idle Race
I'll Plant My Own Tree - Judy Garland
Indoors of Outdoors - Je Suis Animal
Green Door - Jim Lowe
Mississippi Mud - McGuire Sisters
I Want to Be Free - The Honeycombs
Every Little Thing I Do - Dion & The Belmonts






Forest Folk Bloggers:
The Baking Bird
Blue Eyed Night Owl
Victory in Wonderland



No comments:

Post a Comment