Sunday, August 31, 2014

August in Review





Well, summer's finally over.  I must say I'm a little relieved.  It gets very hot in my neck of the woods, and I don't like to go out during they day because I am very sensitive to getting sunburn.  Let's face it, red and green only look good around the holidays. (I kid, I kid, I love the combo, when done right it can look great)  August was a fun month, but I can tell September is going to be much better!



Things I loved this month: Roadtrips, postcards, pulling over at ghost down post offices, brown cowboy boots, Jenny Lewis, rvs, horses, green crystals, petrified wood, bugs, having green hair, green mushrooms, the elk's theater, driving through rainbows, going to the movies, drinking absinthe from a deer horn, tiny green furniture, getting new records, thrifting, watching old westerns, wind instruments, magical jewelry, gardening, my new washboard, seeing my mom, summer musicals, tourist traps, writing, making plans for fall, playing zelda, and so much more!



Songs:
August - Rilo Kiley
A Summer Wasting - Belle & Sebastian
Indian Summer - Beat Happenings
Tourist Trap - Bright Eyes
Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Gene Autry
Angela Surf City - Modest Mouse


Movies:
Drinking Buddies
Bushwacked!
Not Waving, But Drowning




2 comments:

  1. Haha, still sounds great though, despite the sunburn;)
    I hope you'll have a lovely September! It sounds like the perfect forest month to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raie on puude langetamine, mis on osa raietööst. Puud raiuv inimene on langetaja. Langetaja on masin, mis suudab kas ühe hiiglasliku puu või rühma langetada ja mitu väikest puud korraga langetada. Metsa müük on kaks meetodit, käsitsi raie ja raiekobar.

    ReplyDelete