Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Photographs

Fall is the best season in the Forest.   Here are a few photos of things I've been enjoying this week...


A few fall patches I got at thrift stores & yard sales.  I can't wait to wear them with autumn outfits.


Whipped up a few fall foliage candies this week.  They were supposed to be just orange and yellow, the red was a mistake.  Honestly, I think they would be better suited at the Thanksgiving table...


I always pull out all the fall mugs when October hits, and drink more coffee in fall.  The napkins are from a goodie bag my aunt gave me when we went to her house to make cookies with the kids.


My favorite tradition of the season.  Since I cook with pumpkins a lot (we grow them and eat them), I like to roast the seeds and mix with peanuts and reese;s pieces candy.  I always put them in this jar.


Baby Bear, looking all fall sitting on a box.

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I commented on this post already… Anyway, it's lovely. I really like the owls, of course, but I also love the leaves you make. And don't worry, the colors look great!
    And you have such a lovely cat too:)

    ReplyDelete