Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Forest Full of Love...


Happy Valentine's Day, Friends of the Forest!  

We celebrated the day of love by staying in and making a gourmet forest feast (as far as I can see, holidays just mean more work for me!)  I made a green heart shaped cake, hand made spinach leaf raviolis, and green tea.  There was candy, of course.  Chocorooms, haribo blackberries, owl lollipops, and chocolate teddy bears!  I stashed it all away in my confection cabinet, where I hide it until I want to impress a guest or add a treat to my morning tea.  As always, I played my Valentine's Day mixtape

Tree of Love - Don Sharp
A Branch in a Forest Full of Love - Neuman
Underneath the Sycamore - Death Cab for Cutie
A Forest Full of Love - Dwayne Hickman
Little Things Mean a Lot - The Teddy Bears
Dumb Head - Ginny Arnell
Tree in the Meadow - The Pearls
Every Little Thing I Do - Dion & The Belmonts



No comments:

Post a Comment