Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Forest Full of Love...


Happy Valentine's Day, Friends of the Forest!  

We celebrated the day of love by staying in and making a gourmet forest feast (as far as I can see, holidays just mean more work for me!)  I made a green heart shaped cake, hand made spinach leaf raviolis, and green tea.  There was candy, of course.  Chocorooms, haribo blackberries, owl lollipops, and chocolate teddy bears!  I stashed it all away in my confection cabinet, where I hide it until I want to impress a guest or add a treat to my morning tea.  As always, I played my Valentine's Day mixtape

Tree of Love - Don Sharp
A Branch in a Forest Full of Love - Neuman
Underneath the Sycamore - Death Cab for Cutie
A Forest Full of Love - Dwayne Hickman
Little Things Mean a Lot - The Teddy Bears
Dumb Head - Ginny Arnell
Tree in the Meadow - The Pearls
Every Little Thing I Do - Dion & The Belmonts



1 comment:

  1. Raie on puude langetamine, mis on osa raietööst. Puud raiuv inimene on langetaja. Langetaja on masin, mis suudab kas ühe hiiglasliku puu või rühma langetada ja mitu väikest puud korraga langetada.Metsa müük on kaks meetodit, käsitsi raie ja raiekobar.

    ReplyDelete