Monday, February 16, 2015

Music Monday: Butterflies


This week I've been thinking about butterflies...
the brown velvet winged beauties I saw in the woods last year,
  the iridescent insects in the gardens...with green fairy wings...

"You are a splendid butterfly, it is your wings that make you beautiful...and I could make you fly away, but I could never make you stay"

This song All my Little Words by the Magnetic Fields is a recent discovery of mine.  I forgot that the butterflies come out to the forest this month...maybe I'll go down to the woods on Friday to watch them like I did last year...

1 comment:

  1. Raie on puude langetamine, mis on osa raietööst. Puud raiuv inimene on langetaja. Langetaja on masin, mis suudab kas ühe hiiglasliku puu või rühma langetada ja mitu väikest puud korraga langetada.Metsa müük on kaks meetodit, käsitsi raie ja raiekobar.

    ReplyDelete