Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thriftin' & Driftin'...


Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods and that means lots & lots of bike rides around my lakeside town, thrifting, hosting yard sales, making and selling jewelry, dumpster diving, hanging out at the park and more!  I feel like a hillbilly hippie california girl...and I am so ready for the summer!


If ya haven't noticed, I got bit by the bug: Monkeemania!  I started watching episodes from their swingin' sixties television show, playing them on Spotify...then Ol' R brought me home all their albums from a yard sale!  I spent the rest of the day burning incense and listening to this record...


I've been meeting a rainbow of cute girls lately...the other day I met this girl Chelsea at the park, she was so sweet and chill...her boyfriend had a vintage wooden longboard and was doing tricks under the trees!


I've been making money at my yard sales lately with a new hobby: flipping video games!  There's this guy who always shows up, sometimes three times a day demanding to buy games!  I buy them at local yard sales and sell it to him for a tidy profit!  


I finally got around to checking out a new thrift shop in town, Neat.  I know the owners, they gave me a good deal on these records!  I like how they make a scene...


No comments:

Post a Comment