Thursday, October 22, 2015

From the Backwoods to Baltimore...

 I had to leaf my home
I could no longer roam
I had to rake up all the leaves off of my bedroom floor
I went from rich to poor I couldn't have no more
So I flew like a birdie into Baltimore...
Well, friends of the forest, it's been a while.  Over one year since my last post.  This time last year I was living in a 60's dream world, listening to records all day, dumpster diving, going to concerts, riding my bike all around the small town I once called home.  Much has change since then....
I moved to Baltimore, Maryland.  I have new friends.  I am going to be selling my crafts and tarot readings at a fairy festival in a church down the street.    I go to free art classes at the museum.  I dine at the coolest cafes in the city.  I have visited 4 new states.  I have learned a lot about myself and grown as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment