Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Friday Fairytale


                 Once upon a time, I wandered into a small workshop in the woods...

 Inside were shelves lined with curiosities: fairies, jewelry, books, and many strange things.

 

A troll named Wedji Tucheeks ran the store.  "Oh hello" she snarled "You must be one of those tree people..."


Out back, near the church's graveyard magical music was being made.  The performers had many humans entranced, and Wedji cast a spell on a castle tower.  It too began to sway and dance to the music...


The cottage was much bigger on the inside than the outside.

 Must have been another enchantment...I got lost in a hallway of masks...

When I wandered out of this curious cottage I found one last fairy sitting on a stump.  She blessed me with the gift of creativity...I came back to the human world and set up my own shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment