Monday, January 28, 2019

Music Monday: Tinkerbell's Fairydust



Welcome to another woodland week, what better way to start your day than a new song? This band, Tinkerbell's Fairydust formed in the late 60's and has a psych-pop sound I just can't get enough of. Like this song, In My Magic Garden which sums up a peaceful trip. Or

"blue skies, sunshine, what a day to take a walk in the park. 
Ice cream, daydream till the sky becomes a blanket of stars. 
What a day for picking daisies, get lots of red balloons.
 And what a day for holding hands and being with you...
lazy day just laughing my life away..." 

 the B-side to this song, Lazy Day which is perfect for today as it's my only day off. I think I'll go to the park... Bye, friends of the forest. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment