Monday, January 23, 2023

Wintergreen Wonders


Well, winter is here now. We got through Christmas and New Years, and the bitter winds blow through the city now...


I went to theaters, hotels, farms, old abandoned towers downtown, restaurants, museums and libraries... 

This centerpiece of white roses, pinecones, and evergreen was a gift from work at the company party.


We had a wonderful holiday, filled with psychedelic art, games and presents...

I made Tom a chess themed gift basket and a chocolate peanut butter chess cake.


And I got a lot of new records and movies this winter...from Bongo the Bear to Harper's Bizarre at the Record Bazaar at Peabody Heights Brewery.


1 comment:

  1. What a winter so far. It'd be nice to get a real blizzard so everyone can have off work for a few days. But anyways, I'm ready for spring I think.

    What are you doing visiting old abandoned towers?

    ReplyDelete