Monday, January 1, 2024

2024EST is Going to be the Best!

 



Happy New Year, friends of the forest from far and wide. I recently attended a winter solstice ritual led by a pagan priest of earth. While there, I was struck with a vision for the new year 2024. Twenty-twenty forest. The year I will see the forest with 20/20 vision. The year I act on my green goals I have spent over a decade dreaming of. This year, I vow to live life to the forest, get back to my roots and turn over a new leaf! 

To live life to the forest, er, fullest one must walk the woodland path. Take time out every day to reconnect with nature through hikes, meditation and forest bathing. Read forest fiction or indulge in green gaming. Enjoy eating forest foods and wearing cottagecore clothes. Do the things that make you happy.

I want to write in the woods and find forest treasures in the trees to create crafts to sell in my shop. Go foraging in the fields and make herbal teas with what I find. I want to run through the woods in the morning and drink tea in a treehouse as I overlook the park and feed the squirrels. I want to get back to my roots, back to the forest...

It is time to start living deliberately, simply. A time to walk with fawn's footsteps upon the earth, A time for all of us to go greener, get leaner, cleaner and a whole lot less meaner.  May 2024EST bring out your best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment