Sunday, December 31, 2023

Weekend in the Woods

 


What a wonderful weekend in the woods! I had a rare Friday off work, so we drove to the thrift stores where I found the perfect dresser for ten bucks. Knock on wood! 


For New Year's Eve, I helped set up the Time Traveller's Ball at the Church of the Guardian Angel. While there, I discovered an enchanted library, where I read all about magical beasts such as the peryton. The peryton is a half-stag, half-bird. 


Finally, I had some relaxing fun as I beat the game Picontier, a cozy farming sim set in a post apocalyptic future made by the team that brought Fairune. The game's charming pixel art reminds me of playing the original Pokemon or Legend of Zelda. Picontier has a sense of wonder and awe as you explore the island and discover new things ...



No comments:

Post a Comment