Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Inspired by a Video Game



Today I am dressed as a simple village girl in a patterned skirt, red slip, and blouse that I found in the Thrift Store Dumpster!  I added a brown headscarf, Betsey Johnson gingham tights, and vintage white shoes. 


I found this purse for 50 cents in the corner of a dusty thrift store, visions of a japanese video game cutscene of a girl standing at the edge of a forest, leaves falling and melancholy music playing filled my head... the little keychain of a wood sprite dances in the wind like a little puppet! 


My muse?  Cornet- the main character of the world's first musical RPG video game Rhapsody!  A simple peasant girl who can talk to puppets, play the horn, sing, cook and goes on an adventure to save the prince she loves!  I just started this game yesterday and love it!  It's a fairytale adventure filed with candy, witches, and song!

1 comment:


  1. Kasvava metsa müük tähendab seda, et müüakse ainult metsamaal kasvavat täiskasvanud metsa, s.o õigust raiuda metsa. Pärast raietöid ja metsamaterjali müüki jääb metsamaa metsaomanikule. Metsa ABC on üks tunnustatumaid ja usaldusväärsemaid metsamajandusettevõtteid Eestis.

    ReplyDelete