Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Outfit: Squirrel Girl




Lately I have been inspired by the cutest forest creature of all - the squirrel!  As I wandered through the park collecting food, I wore a squirrel pattern shirt, acorn pin, brown shorts with gold & wood buttons, granola bracelets, and sensible shoes.  I took a bit of trail mix from my brown leather pouch and nibbled on it from time to time...


I made this acorn brooch from a toy I found lying around, glue and a pin back. The shirt was gathered at the Thrift Store Dumpster. I once read that squirrels are a symbol of resilience and adaptation in folklore...


I've been wearing these shoes for the past three centuries, it feels like... In another life I'm sure I had the same worn out brown leather feet walking the rocky path of a peasant for so long.  I'm so tired of walking, will I ever reach the castle door?

1 comment:


  1. Kasvava metsa müük tähendab seda, et müüakse ainult metsamaal kasvavat täiskasvanud metsa, s.o õigust raiuda metsa. Pärast raietöid ja metsamaterjali müüki jääb metsamaa metsaomanikule. Metsa ABC on üks tunnustatumaid ja usaldusväärsemaid metsamajandusettevõtteid Eestis.

    ReplyDelete