Monday, May 20, 2013

How to Find Forest Fairies




Recently, I embarked on an enchanted vision quest!  My goal was to live life like a real fairy for one whole week to open myself up to a more natural lifestyle.  I lived in the garden, playing, meditating, working spells for the earth and searching for evidence of fairies... Armed with a field guide to finding flower fairies and a camera I began my search, oblivious to the fact that there was indeed a fairy present, stifling her laughter.  What else could explain that magical glow?


*gasp* A real, live fairy flew over to the light and giggled!  She twirled and danced in my hand and introduced herself as Lavender Littleforest, the fairy of the violet flowers.  She told me the secrets of the pixie people; "Ask nicely to meet us....leave presents...quiet down enough to really listen to what we have to say...believe in the unbelievable...we do exist, we really do!"


The kind little fairy even agreed to let me take her picture in the fairy habitat I set up under the rosebushes...She was hyper and flew around trying out different poses far too fast for the camera to get a clear shot.  "Hey, quit moving around so much!" I exclaimed, but the fairy just laughed, winked at me and then darted off into the sky in the blink of an eye.  Only one picture came out visible, so here it is my forest friends.  Proof that fairies really do exist...

1 comment:


  1. Kasvava metsa müük tähendab seda, et müüakse ainult metsamaal kasvavat täiskasvanud metsa, s.o õigust raiuda metsa. Pärast raietöid ja metsamaterjali müüki jääb metsamaa metsaomanikule. Metsa ABC on üks tunnustatumaid ja usaldusväärsemaid metsamajandusettevõtteid Eestis.

    ReplyDelete